Q104 and kenoraonline.com are looking for a community-minded go-getter to join our News team in Kenora and Dryden. This fantastic opportunity will put your communication and organizational skills to the test.
– Goal oriented
– Strong organizational skills
– Great communication skills
– Professional demeanor
– Disciplined work ethic
– Able to Multi-task and work in a fast paced but fun environment (essential)
– Great interest and passion in being part of the community
– Problem solving & decision making skills
– Strong writing, spelling & grammar skills
– Proficient in computers
– High energy level
– Flexible and assertive
– Team player
Please contact Shandis Duguay, Station Manager at [email protected] express interest in the position.
Golden West values a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.