Golden West has an exciting opportunity for an Online/Radio Advertising Salesperson in our Kenora/Dryden office. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding our retail client base and maximizing local sales revenue.
• Sales & Service of existing accounts
• Provide on-going support to ensure optimal client service
• Ability to coordinate creative from initial sales meetings through to preparation of ads for client approval
• Ongoing awareness of our customers’ day to day challenges
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High level of initiative/self motivation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude and ability to absorb and apply analytical data
• Computer literate – working knowledge of word-processing
• Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
• Must enjoy fast paced work environment that is based on team and individual effort
• A valid drivers license and reliable automobile
• A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
A compensation package will be set to meet the needs of the successful applicants. Interested applicants are invited to send a resume to: Shandis Duguay – firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact the successful candidates for further interviews.
Golden West values a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.